Friday, May 14, 2010

Sorry...

I am so sorry that I didn't post yesterday. I am actually going to have to make this my last post for a week. Just know that I totally need this little break...Even though we are going somewhere amazing here in the states, South Dakota, I am still longing for Italy. I can still dream right....

For now wish us a safe trip and a happy return.

The knowledge of the day:
5km from the edge of the Sorrentine peninsula, the island of Capri is one of the loveliest resorts in Italy. It is overrun by tourists during spring and summer and is popular with local and international travelers, drawn here by the sun, sea and romance. This friendly island is easy to get around. You’re ferry/hydrofoil will dock at the Marina Grande. All major hotels, cafes and restaurants are on the steep hill facing the harbour. There are funiculars that will take you to and from the cliff top. A short distance from Capri is Anacapri. Take a bus to get to this little settlement near Monte Solaro. Apart from this, the only other place you should visit on the island is the southern settlement of Marina Piccola. It has a big beach that is very popular. There are other beaches on the island and these are Punta Carnea and Bagni di Tiberio. http://www.ultimateitaly.com/italy-islands/capri.html

No comments:

Post a Comment