Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Tired...

Today has been a very long day. I found one dime in the dryer (I think now we are at 301 dimes in our possesion). I have been up since 4:00 a.m. where I first began my day by reading and analyzing all the news on Sandra Bullock...Another story..another time, all I have to say is "Vi auguro felicità e di vivere la vita con la tua famiglia con un sacco di risate, onestà e amore. I migliori auguri a te, Sandra." Which says "I wish you happiness and to live life with your family with lots of laughter, honesty and love. Best wishes to you, Sandra. Then it was off to my work out, then work, then running around...then off to cleaning my house...

My aching feet are killing me. From the moment I got out of work I have been on my feet and to end my day I made 22 of my famous "poop bars." Tranlation: home made breakfast bars made with grape nuts cereal, oatmeal, brown sugar, flax seed granola, honey, vanilla, raisins, dark chocolate chips, peanut butter and water...Very yummy. I made them for our upcoming road trip. I can't wait to go...Although it's not Italy, I will enjoy every moment of it and enjoy the relaxation with my family.

Again, sorry such a borring post, I promise to get creative when I get back. For now Good night.

The knowledge of the day:
Foods of Capri: Local specialities are widely available and well worth trying. There is insalata Caprese (a salad of mozzarella, tomatoes, basil and olive oil); ravioli Caprese (a cheese filled pasta), and torta Caprese (a delicious cake with chocolate and almonds). Fresh fish also features on many menus.Read more: http://www.worldtravelguide.net/beach_resort/24/beach_resort_guide/Europe/Capri.html#ixzz0nm6Ie4Af

No comments:

Post a Comment